外贸函电常用范文进口的给出口商(优选6篇)

admin 2024-05-31 网站管理员 admin

外贸函电常用范文进口的给出口商 第1篇

Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001

Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We regret that we cannot meet your terms. We must point out that the falling market here leaves us little or no margin of profit. We must ask you for a keener price in respect to future orders. At present the best discount offered for a quantity of 200 is 5%. Our current situation leaves us little room to bargain. We hope you will reconsider the offer.

Truly

外贸函电常用范文进口的给出口商 第2篇

敬启者;

我们从阿里巴巴得知贵公司的名称。

我们公司是一个专营纺织品的大规模的公司,在世界市场上享有良好的声誉。现在,我方公司将会每月为贵公司能提供新的设计。

我方公司将写信与贵公司建立直接的业务关系。

如果贵公司想要下订单,请告知,如按贵公司的有需要我们将很乐意求提供我们的.设计样本册,为了更好的准备货物如有现货订单,我方在收到你方订单之后三天之内装运。

我们期待你的回复。

敬上,

范文二:

Dear Sirs;

The Bbank of Cchina Shanghai Branch has informed us that your company is a large importer of textiles products. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you ,our company is as a local

the largest textile manufactures in our area. Enclosed please find varies pictures of a variety of our quality textiles picture products.

Besides, we are desirous of the details of your requirement, so as to provide better service.

1 Your specialized in market/

2 Categories of your specialized products

We are looking forward to establishing long-term business relations.

Best regards

范文三:

March 7,

Dear sirs,

We have your name from Messrs. Smith Co.

Our company is a large leading cooperation specializing in textiles items. We have been engaged in this line for 20 years, ()and have business relations with many countries in Southeast Asia.

We are writing you to enter into direct business relations with you. We hope you can send us the latest product catalog and pricelist.

We are looking forward to your inquiry.

Yours Sincerely,

Jone Smith

Manager of Import Department

范文四:

Dear sirs,

Thank for your letter of March 7th, informing us of your interest in our product. We look forward to establishing positive business relationship with your corporation.

We are mainly dealing in the export of Chinese light industrial products. We are convinced that our joint business efforts will be to our mutual benefits.

As requested, a booklet including a general introduction of our latest product catalog together with our samples. Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Yours faithfully,

外贸函电常用范文进口的给出口商 第3篇

Dear Sirs: May 1, 2001

Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure.

Yours faithfully

外贸函电常用范文进口的给出口商 第4篇

Gentlemen: June 15, 2001

We have discussed your offer of 5% and accept it on the terms quoted. We are prepared to give your product a trial, provided you can guarantee delivery on or before the 20th of September. The enclosed order is given strictly on this condition. We reserve the right of refusal of delivery and/or cancellation of the order after this date.

Truly

外贸函电常用范文进口的给出口商 第5篇

We insist on a letter of credit.

我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

As I've said, we require payment by L/C.

我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

We always require L/C for our exports.

我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

We pay by L/C for our imports.

进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.

你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

Is the wording of “confirmed” necessary for the letter of credit?

信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.

请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。

The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.

信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。

Will you please increase the credit to $1000?

能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?

The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.

信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。

Your L/^v^o. 48 is short of $29.

你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。

Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.

欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。

I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in .

我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。

The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.

伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。

When do I have to open the letter of credit?

顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?

When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?

按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?

Please open letter of credit in good time.

请及时开出信用证。

We'll open the letter of credit at sight.

我们会按时开证的。

I agree to use letter of credit at sight.

我同意用即期信用证付款。

Is the credit at sight or after sight?

信用证是即期的还是远期的?

Our letter of credit will be opened early March.

我们在3月初开出信用证。

We'll open the credit one month before shipment.

我们在装船前1个月开立信用证。

Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.

请在交货前20到30天开出信用证。

This letter of credit expires on 15th July.

这张信用证7月15日到期。

The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.

信用证的有效期将延至8月30日。

Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C

你们能不能劝说客户将TD204号信用证延期一个月?

To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.

这样做,你们可以省去开证费用。

It's expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.

开证得交押金,因此花费较大。

We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.

这种信用证付款方式让我们花费太大了。

There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.

开立信用证还要缴纳银行手续费。

A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.

信用证会增加我们进口货物的成本。

The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.

卖方要修改信用证。

Please amend L/C as follows.

请按下述意见修改第205号信用证。

Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.

你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。

外贸函电常用范文进口的给出口商 第6篇

Dear Sirs: June 24, 2001

Thank you for your letter of June 18 enclosing details of your terms. According to your request for opening an irrevocable L/C, we have instructed the Beijing City Commercial Bank to open a credit for US$ 50,000 in your favor, valid until Sep. 20. Please advise us by fax when the order has been executed.

Sincerely

责任编辑:admin